Royal Mint Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Wedding Anniversary 2017 official silver proof UK £5 commemorative coin
Struck to a silver proof standard this official Royal Mint coin celebrates 70 years of marriage between Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. Married on 20th November 1947, this inspirational couple were the first royal couple to broadcast their marriage live on the BBC and have shown their unwavering devotion, strength of character and good humour over the past 70 years.
- A royal love story told with two new design featuring the royal couple
- Official Platinum wedding anniversary coin
- Struck in Sterling silver
- Struck to a Silver proof standard
- Booklet commemorating the royal love story
- Limited edition of 15,000 in presentation coin box
The Queen's Platinum Wedding Anniversary 2017
Queen Elizabeth II, 91 and Prince Philip 96, celebrate their platinum wedding anniversary on 20th November 2017. This official coin has been stuck to commemorate this momentous occasion, the first British royal couple to meet this milestone, and features a double profile portrait of the couple on one side. The reverse shows Queen Elizabeth II and her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh on horseback.
The Royal Mint official 2017 silver proof commemorative coin
This beautiful coin is inscribed with the words "Wedded love has joined them in happiness. 1947-2017"
This limited edition coin has been struck to a silver proof standard with only 15,000 coins produced. A wonderful way to celebrate this royal occasion this official silver proof coin is the perfect keepsake.
- Coin weight: 28.28g
- Coin diameter: 38.61mm
- Reverse coin designer: John Bergdahl
- Obverse coin design: Etienne Millner
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.