Queen Elizabeth II Longest Reigning Monarch Commemorative Fine Bone China Bon Bon Dish
To commemorate the late Queen Elizabeth II, we have commissioned this beautiful range of fine bone china. Full of intricate detail, this exquisite collection is the perfect way to remember the longest reigning monarch in British history. Queen Elizabeth II reigned for 70 glorious years and saw many world changes during her milestone reign. She was the longest reigning female monarch in world history and a true British icon. This magnificent fine bone china collection depicts brightly coloured roses, the late queen's favourite flower. It is designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom and trimmed with 22ct gold to give this unique design the perfect finish.
- Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces
- This English fine bone china has been made in Staffordshire using traditional methods unchanged for 250 years.
- Each piece is skilfully finished in 22 carat gold
- Not suitable for use in dishwashers or microwave ovens.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.