Rhodium plated crown and cross AB crystal pin brooch
Give an instant uplift and pop of vibrant sparkle to any outfit with this adorable crown and cross pin brooch, set in shimmering rhodium plated nickel free base metal, encrusted in an array of stunning Aurora Borealis (AB) Austrian crystals that refract light with an intense display of yellow, pinks and blues. The delightful openwork Maltese cross bears a dazzling central AB crystal, topped with a polished silver crown delicately enhanced with more crystals on the band and the surmounted dainty cross. A perfect size to add some royal elegance to any look, pin in classic style to jacket or coat lapel, or as a fun and jaunty addition to hat or beret. How will you wear yours? The options are endless!
Part of the Crown to Couture range where the glittering world of the Georgian court comes head-to-head with the high glamour of the modern-day red carpet in a new exhibition at Kensington Palace.
- Shimmering AB Austrian crystal
- Rhodium plated nickel free base metal with clutch pin fastening
- 4.4cm height x 2.4cm width (1.75in x 1in)
- Weight: 12g (.5oz)
- Care instructions: Avoid contact with perfumes, hairspray, lotions, makeup, body oils etc. Remove before contact with water through swimming, bathing, washing etc. Liquid and oils can enter the tiny cracks in crystals causing permanent colour damage. Store separately in a tissue lined paper box away from humidity, heat, or sunlight.
- Quick tip: Last on / First off - Put your jewellery on after clothes and take off before removing clothing to avoid snagging, scratches and breakages.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.