Tree of Life eternity ring
This beautiful 18ct yellow gold ring is inspired by the Tree of Life, depicting the ever-evolving nature of life through an intricate design of rose gold berries and vines set with brilliant cut diamonds. The gold band is surrounded by a beautiful rose gold filigree design.
Each Clogau ring contains a touch of rare Welsh gold from the same mine that has been used by the Royal family since 1923 to create generations of Royal Family wedding rings, including Her Majesty the Queen, Diana, Princess of Wales and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Each piece is hand packed in a Clogau presentation box and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Available in Small (British size L), Medium (British size N), Large (British size P), Extra Large (British size Q). Sizes J-T available on request. Please email to order.
If you're unsure of your size, download our new ring size guide.
Clogau Tree of Life diamond eternity ring - rare royal welsh gold
This beautful Tree of Life design depicts the ever-evolving nature of life through an intricate filigree design of rose gold berries and vines set with brilliant cut diamonds on the yellow gold band. Inspired by the natural beauty of Wales, the Tree of Life ring is a piece to treasure forever.
- Set with 30-35 brilliant cut diamonds (depending on ring size)
- Each piece is hand packed in a presentation box and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Share in unique British royal heritage with a piece of jewellery containing rare Welsh gold from the same mine used to make generations of royal wedding rings, including, Her Majesty the Queen, Princess Diana and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Eternity ring available in the following sizes. Please emailthe size you require and allow an extra 2 weeks for delivery.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.