Royal Mint United Kingdom collector proof coin set 2018
The Royal Mint celebrates 2018 with this collectors proof 2018 coin collection. Included are proof standard versions of each of the 8 coins currently in circulation, as well as the 5 limited edition commemorative coins that will be released over the course of the year. It also includes a Royal Mint Medal to celebrate the coins currently in circulation.
- 13 proof coins and a medal
- Presented in high quality gift box
- Includes an informative booklet
The Royal Mint's 2018 coin collection - 13 limited edition coins and a medal struck to proof standards
This collection of 2018 coins features all the coins currently in circulation, with the 1p to the 50p featuring the shield of Royal Arms design on the back when laid out together, which is celebrating it's 10th year of adorning the coins. Along with these are the 5 commemorative coins that will be released by the Royal Mint this year, which are detailed below. To top it all off is a Royal Mint Medal, designed by Kerry Davies of the Royal Mint, with a design that celebrates the coins in circulation.
The 5 limited edition 2018 collectors coins are:
- A £5 coin to celebrate His Royal Highness of Cambridge's 5th birthday
- A £2 coin to commemorate 100 years of the RAF
- A £2 coin that marks 200 years since the publishing of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- A £2 coin to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Armistice in 1918
- A 50p coin to celebrate the first women gaining the right to vote from the Representation of the People Act
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.