Royal Mint United Kingdom premium proof coin set 2018
The Royal Mint official 2018 coin collection, struck to proof standard and presented in a luxury walnut case. The annual Royal Mint premium proof collection includes all 8 of the coins currently in circulation, the five 2018 commemorative coins and a limited edition Premium Medal from the Royal Mint
- Struck in circulating alloys and then finished to proof standard
- Presented in a wooden presentation box
- Features all 5 of the Royal Mint's special limited edition United Kingdom 2018 coins
Limited edition Royal Mint 2018 United Kingdom coin collection, with Premium Medal designed by Thomas T. Docherty.
The 2018 coin collection from the Royal Mint includes 13 coins and a Premium Medal, all minted in their circulating alloys and finished to proof standard. All eight coins currently in UK circulation are included, with the penny through to 50p featuring the shield of the Royal arms on the reverse, the shield design becoming visible when all eight coins are laid out together. The 2018 £1 coin is the new 12 sided coin, first circulated in 2017 and the £2 coin features Royal Mint designer, Antony Dufort's Britannia design.
The five limited edition British 2018 commemorative coins are:
- 50p coin commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Representation of the People Act, granting some women the right to vote
- £2 coin marking 100 years since the end of the First World War and the Armistice
- £2 coin celebrating the 200th anniversary of the publication of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- £2 coin celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Royal Air Force
- £5 coin celebrating His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge's fifth birthday on 22nd July 2018
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.