Royal Palace Rose apricot and almond cake
A delicious take on the classic fruit cake, this apricot and almond cake from our Royal Palace Collections is a great gift for cake lovers or simply for you to enjoy with a cup of tea at home.
- Matured for 4 weeks
- Made by hand in the Cotswolds
- From the Royal Palaces Collection
Royal Palace Rose Collection apricot and almond luxury
If you love cake then you have to try this cake. It takes the classic fruitcake we all know and love and gives it a twist by introducing apricots and almonds, adding a lighter sweetness to the cake. This luxury cake is matured for 4 weeks to allow the flavours to be enhanced having been made by a bakery founded in 1890 in the picturesque Cotswolds.
The cake is light and spicy as soft brown sugar is used instead of black treacle, which brings butterscotch and caramel flavours to the fore, which makes for a subtler cake. It is topped with almond halves, crunchy sugar pearls and an apricot glaze.
- Matured for 4 weeks
- Made in the UK by hand
- Ingredients:Apricots (rice flour,sulphites), sultanas (sunflower oil), almond nuts, soft brown sugar, vegetable oils, (palm and rapeseed), wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), egg, currants (sunflower oil), mac paste (sugar, apricot kernels, water, rice flour, pasteurised egg white, preservative E202), dates (rice flour), mixed citrus peel (orange peel 80%, lemon peel 20%, glucose fructose syrup, salt, acidity regulator E330) E220<10ppm ), apricot glaze (sugar, glucose syrup, pectin (E440) citric acid, flavour, preservative(E202), colour (capsicum,carrot extract ) natural flavourings, colouring (E100,E160B), emulsifiers (E471, E475), preservative (E202), humectant (E422), almond flavour, sugar pearls, spices.
- Allergens:Gluten, egg, nuts, sulphites.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.