Royal Palace Crest cranberry and Cointreau fruit cake
Luxury Cointreau and cranberry cake from the Royal Palace Crest collection, made by hand in the Britain in a bakery in the Cotswolds. The cranberries and Cointreau make for a delicious version of the classic fruit cake.
- A contemporary take on the classic fruit cake
- Exclusive to Historic Royal Palaces
- Cake dimensions: Width 7.5cm; Length 12.5cm; Height 5.5cm
Royal Palace Crest cranberry and Cointreau luxury fruit cake
Celebrate Christmas or any occasion with this delicious fruit cake from the Royal Palace Crest collection, made using cranberry and Cointreau and matured for 4 weeks. They are handmade in Britain by a bakery which was founded in 1890. Give this cranberry and Cointreau luxury cake as a gift or simply enjoy it with your family at home.
Matured in orange liqueur with succulent red cranberries, bittersweet citrus peel, glacé cherries, sultanas and almonds together with exotic spices give this an extraordinary flavour. Topped with whole red, green and golden yellow cherries together with almonds, pecans and hazelnuts.
- Made in Britain, at a bakery in the Cotswolds
- Matured for 4 weeks
- Ingredients:Currants, sultanas (sultanas, sunflower oil ), red glacé cherries(cherries, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate ; colours: E127: preservative (sulphur dioxide), flour (wheat flour , niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron ), butter (milk), egg, cranberries(cranberries, sunflower oil ) mac paste (sugar , apricot kernels, water, rice flour, pasteurised egg white, preservative:potassium sorbate, green glacé cherries(cherries , glucose-fructose syrup, citric acid, colours (E110, E133), preservative: sulphur dioxide ), dates ( dates, rice flour), mixed peel (orange and lemon peel, glucose-fructose syrup, acidity regulator: citric acid, preservatives: potassium sorbate, sulphur dioxide ), pecan nuts. Hazelnuts, black treacle (inverted sugar syrup, molasses, acid: hydrochloric acid, raising agent: sodium carbonate ), apricot glaze (water , sugar, glucose syrup, gelling agent: pectin, citric acid, colours: E160 ;flavouring, preservative:potassium sorbate, carrot extract ), Cointreau, orange compound (glucose syrup, water, fruit juice concentrate, natural orange flavour, citric acid ), almond nuts, spices .
- Allergens:Gluten, egg, nuts, sulphites
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
UK shipping is charged at £4.99 per order.
International shipping charges are based on the value of the order as follows:
EU, US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00*
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
*Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary the standard shipping charges as shown in the grid above on certain items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise them on what the additional charge will be prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.