Clogau Dwynwyn opal, silver and rose gold ring
This delicate and feminine opal ring is inspired by the story of Dwynwen, the Welsh patron saint of friendship and love. Featuring rose gold elements interlocked with a silver heart and a stunning pink opal, this is an ideal gift for a special friend or loved one.
- Each ring comes with a Clogau certificate of authenticity
- Contains a touch of rare Welsh gold, traditional used in royal wedding rings
- Ring shank: 1.74mm wide; 1.3mm thick
- Ring motif width: 1.17cm
- Wrap string around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement in the ring size table to find your ring size.
Measure your ring size with these steps:
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.