Competition to win a £100 shopping voucher and free delivery, advertised on the shop site and social media 06 July – 27 September 2022
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is being run by Historic Royal Palaces (@historicroyalpalaceshop).
- The winner will receive a £100 shopping voucher to spend in our online shop historicroyalpalaces.com. The order placed using the voucher will be delivered for free. The delivery address must be in the UK, but it does not have to be the winner’s address. The voucher cannot be used in our physical shops. If the order placed using the voucher is of a higher value than £100, the winner will be able to cover the difference using our standard payments methods (card/PayPal). The voucher will be valid until the end of 2023 and must be used within this time. Our standard terms and conditions apply.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Historic Royal Palaces, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The competition starts on 06 July 2022 at 10:00 BST and finishes on 27 September 2022 at 23:59 BST.
To enter the draw to win the £100 shopping voucher and free shipping, it is necessary within this time to:
- subscribe to the shop’s newsletter: historicroyalpalaces.com/newsletter-signup
- follow the shop’s Instagram account: instagram.com/historicroyalpalacesshop/
- and comment on the Instagram post announcing the competition: instagram.com/Win£100Voucher with an answer to the question: ‘What do you like about our online shop? What would you improve?’ The shop’s address is www.historicroyalpalaces.com
Persons who are already subscribed to the shop’s newsletter and follow the shop’s Instagram account will be included in the draw if they comment on the Instagram post announcing the competition with an answer to the question: ‘‘What do you like about our online shop? What would you improve?’ The shop’s address is www.historicroyalpalaces.com
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple responses from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for sign-ups not received or received late, for whatever reason.
- Historic Royal Palaces’ decision in respect of choosing the winner and of all other matters regarding this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Historic Royal Palaces reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Historic Royal Palaces is not responsible for inaccurate competition or prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party who promotes the competition.
- The winner will be selected by a draw from the persons who commented on the Instagram post. The winner will be contacted by a direct message on Instagram on 28 September 2022 to confirm the email address with which they subscribed to the newsletter. Further arrangements will be made by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by the end of 12 October 2022, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in social media material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.