The Royal Mint 200th anniversary of the birth of Queen Victoria UK £5 brilliant uncirculated coin
Struck to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of Queen Victoria. This brilliant uncirculated £5.00 UK sterling coin celebrates the reign of Queen Victoria and the technical advances made during the era.
The coins design features a portrait of Queen Victoria along with inventions from the Industrial Revolution. Highlighted inventions include steam trains, coil powered ships, telephones and a penny farthing. All the images are placed within vibrant machine cogs.
The coin comes with an information booklet which provides an overview of Queen Victoria's time as monarch.
- Denomination: £5.00
- Brilliant uncirculated standard (a higher quality that the coins found in change)
- The Victoria design is by John Bergdahl whilst the obverse is designed by Jody Clark.
This stunningly designed coin celebrates the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth at Kensington Palace. The coin features an interpretation of the classic 'young head' portrait of Queen Victoria by William Wyon who was a former chief engraver at The Royal Mint.
The design also features well known developments from the Victorian era including a Steam Train, steam powered ships, the Penny Farthing and telephones. These are all set within industrial cogs which represent the industrialisation of the era.
- Brilliant uncirculated coin - £5.00 UK sterling denomination.
- Includes a booklet which offers a brief insight into the Victoria era.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.