The Royal Mint Tower of London 'The Yeoman Warders' UK £5 brilliant uncirculated coin
The third coin in The Tower of London collection from The Royal Mint. This coin features the Beefeaters of the Tower of London, more formally known as the Yeoman of the Guard.
This coin is a brilliant uncirculated £5.00 sterling UK coin which is delivered with a blister pack of information.
The Yeoman took on the duty of guarding the Tower of London during the reign of Henry VII, who believed that such an important building needed permanent protection. Since this time the Yeoman Warders have carried out the task of defending the Tower of London.
- Brilliant uncirculated coin, higher quality than those which enter circulation.
- The corresponding information booklet contains information about the Yeoman Guards and their role in the Tower of London.
This stunning brilliant uncirculated coin is the third the Tower of London series from the Royal Mint. Featuring the famous Yeoman Warders of the Tower of London, it is their ceremonial duty to guard the world famous Tower of London.
The Tower of London series features the walls of the Tower of London, when placed together that make up the full plan of the Tower's walls.
The brilliant uncirculated standard of the coin means it is of better quality than the coins found in circulation.
- Brilliant uncirculated coin, denomination £5.00
- Obverse designer Jody Clark, reverse designer Glyn Davies.
- Additional coins mark the Legend of the Ravens , The Crown Jewels and The Ceremony of the Keys.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.