The Royal Mint United Kingdom brilliant uncirculated annual coin set 2020
Record the new year with The Royal Mint brilliant uncirculated annual coin set. The set includes thirteen coins which honour some of the major anniversaries that occur in 2020.
The set features all the versions of the coins currently in circulation along with five commemorative coins, all struck to a brilliant uncirculated standard.
Commemorative coins include a 50p Team GB coin, a £2 Agatha Christie coin, a £2 Mayflower coin, a £5 King George III coin and a £2 VE Day coin.
- Thirteen coins.
- Presented within information booklet.
Promotional codes do not work on this product, there will be no discount applied.
Ensure you collect the 2020 annual coin set, struck from The Royal Mint. The set includes thirteen brilliant uncirculated coins, including five commemorative coins alongside the complete set of definitive coins currently in circulation.
Wonderful miniature works of art, struck to brilliant uncirculated standard at The Royal Mint in Wales, UK.
The set includes:
- 50p Team GB coin - In support of Team GB at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and celebrating their dedication to sporting excellence.
- £2 Agatha Christie coin - marking 100 years since the publication of Agatha Christie's first novel - The Mysterious Affair at Styles.
- £2 Mayflower coin - marking 400 years since the journey of the Mayflower to America.
- £5 King George III coin - The longest reigning King of the United Kingdom.
- £2 VE Day coin - marking the 75th anniversary of VE Day - Victory in Europe day.
- £2 brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 50p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 20p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 10p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 5p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 2p brilliant uncirculated coin.
- 1p brilliant uncirculated coin.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.