This gloriously dramatic goblet features a knight's mail clad gauntlet grasping a gorgeous Celtic cross detailed drinking cup, embellished with red 'gems'. From the defined articulation of each finger of the gauntlet, to the mail clad glove just visible beneath the armour, and superbly intricate patterning, the breathtaking detailing makes this stunning goblet a must have for any modern-day knight errant, or lover of Medieval history.
- Designed to replicate an armour clad hand
- Superb intricate detailing throughout
- Perfect for re-enactment feasting
- Dimensions: 23 cm (9 inches)
- Weight: 0.73kg
- Hand-painted cast resin
- Removable stainless steel insert for ease of cleaning
Gauntlet goblet features intricate Celtic knots and a knights gauntlet holding the cup. The Gothic style chalice would make a wonderful gift for anyone interested in the history of knights.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.