King Charles III Coronation Commemorative Embossed Biscuit Tin
Enjoy your afternoon tea with this beautiful, rectangular embossed tin of scrumptious biscuits, commemorating the Coronation of HM King Charles III on 06 May 2023. Full of intricate detail of London landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the Gold State Coach and Westminster Abbey where the new King will be crowned. A must have for any royalist and the Coronation celebrations.
- Product composition: Metal tin
- Biscuit flavour: Triple chocolate & ginger
- Shelf life: 6-12 months (once opened store in airtight container and consume within 30 days)
- Dimensions of tin: H: 19.5cm x W: 15.4cm x D: 7.6cm (7.6in x 6in x 3in)
- Allergens: Contains milk, soya and eggs. Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods. May also contain traces of mustard, oat and sesame.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.