Queen Elizabeth II commemorative tea towel
This lovely 100% cotton tea towel celebrates the life of Queen Elizabeth II.
The delicate maroon and pink hand-drawn design features the iconic crown, surrounded by a spray of flowers, representing England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, along with pine from the gardens of Balmoral and lavender and rosemary from the grounds of Windsor Castle.
The message reads ’Thank you for Everything’. The words of a very wise little Paddington Bear, and a sentiment that is felt around the world.
- Handcrafted in Britain, printed onto 100% cotton
- Dimensions: 48cm x 76 cm (19in x 30in)
- Care instructions: Machine washable, maximum 40 degrees C
- Complete with handy hanging loop
Promotional codes do not work on this product, there will be no discount applied.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.