Burleigh Blue Regal Peacock earthenware tea cup and saucer
Earthenware tea cup and saucer with beautiful oriental birds and other illustrations in a rich blue, patterned across the surface.
Blue Regal Peacock range by Burleigh; named partly as the original range caught the eye of Queen Mary when it launched in 1913. With striking oriental bird motifs and stunning, rich, blue tones this set would bring a distinguished charm to any occasion.
- Earthenware tea cup and saucer with oriental bird motifs patterned across in a rich blue.
- Composition: Earthenware clay.
- Teacup: 7 x 11 x 9 cm (2.7 x 4 x 3.5 inches)
- Saucer: 2 x 15 x 15 cm (0.8 x 6 x 6 inches)
- Dishwasher safe.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.