Royal Palace china teacup ring
Designed in the UK this quirky teacup ring is a tiny version of our bestselling Royal Palace fine bone china teacup. Modelled on the original teacup this fun teacup ring features an interpretation of the original design and features a sparkling champagne Swarovski to give the illusion that the cup is filled with English tea. The perfect narrative ring, ideal for tea lovers!
- Part of the Royal Palace china collection
- Matching bracelet and necklace available
- Gold and rhodium plated
- Decorative Swarovski crystal
Measure your ring size with these steps:
- Wrap string around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size table to find your ring size.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.