Trebuchet model kit
This innovative wooden kit builds a working replica of a trebuchet, one of the most infamous and powerful medieval siege engine weapons that once smashed down castle and fortress walls! The trebuchet kit is based on a historic design from the 13th century called the Warwolf which was created for King Edward Longshanks.
While this scale model will only be smashing down imaginary castle walls, it is loads of fun to build and use and the trebuchet can shoot a ball of soft modelling clay (included in kits) over 6m!
- The materials used in this trebuchet kit include wood, rope and leather joined by wooden dowels.
- The kit does not need screws or nails and no elastic, rubber, motor or batteries are used to generate the movement.
- All pieces are pre-cut and drilled, requiring only PVA adhesive to assemble.
- The trebuchet kit is suitable for children 10+, taking an hour or two to complete.
- Safety instructions are included, and children are recommended to use under adult supervision.
The assembled trebuchet is 66cm L x 46cm W x 23cm H.
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.