Clogau Tree of life yellow gold ring
A delicate combination of berries, leaves and vines, this 9ct yellow and rose gold tree of life ring is an heirloom piece representing the continuity of nature.
Designed by high-end jewellery experts Clogau Gold, this elegant ring contains a touch of rare Welsh gold used by the Royal Family, making it the perfect jewellery gift to be treasured.
- Shank thickness: 0.2cm. Shank width: 0.8cm
- 9ct yellow and rare rose gold
- Rare rose gold used by the Royal Family for nearly 100 years
- Beautifully handcrafted with a certificate of authenticity
- Wrap string around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement in the ring size table to find your ring size.
Measure your ring size with these steps:
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.