Anne Boleyn Queen 'B' initial necklace purse
Anne Boleyn was Henry VIII's second wife and most notorious. This luxury coin purse features Anne Boleyn's iconic initial B necklace and has been exclusively designed for Historic Royal Palaces. With a witty play on words, this Queen B coin purse is just the right size to fit all of your essentials.
- 100% cotton
- Made in the UK
- Exclusively designed for Historic Royal Palaces
- Inspired by Anne Boleyn's initial necklace
- Hand wash only
Anne Boleyn was Henry VIII's second wife and most controversial. Ambitious, funny and clever, Anne Boleyn was a true match for King Henry VIII and Henry fell deeply in love with Anne Boleyn. Unfortunately Anne Boleyn failed to produce a son and only gave birth to one daughter - Elizabeth I. The lack of a male heir soon turned Henry VIII's love for Anne Boleyn to hate and Anne Boleyn was executed.
- Anne Boleyn refused to become another of Henry VIII's mistresses and would settle only for marriage
- Henry VIII proposed while still married to Katherine of Aragon
- It is believes Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn married not once but twice: secretly in November 1532, then officially in January 1533.
- Anne Boleyn was Elizabeth I's mother
All orders are processed immediately and are despatched on clearance of payment - within 3-5 days, depending on the time of receipt and if the products are in stock. If a product is no longer available or out of stock, you will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible and provided with a new delivery date, if applicable.
Standard shipping charges
Postage and packing is based on geographical areas:
US & Canada: £25.00
Rest of the World: From £35.00 *
Some countries charge import duties and taxes. You are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country of your order.
Official palace guidebooks, up to a maximum of 3 in a basket, are delivered to a UK address free of charge. If any other products, or additional guidebooks, are added to the basket, the delivery charges will apply as shown above.
* Exceptional delivery charges - We reserve the right to vary our standard shipping charges on items which are unusually high in weight, volume or value. We will contact customers to advise on any additional charges prior to shipping.
For more information, please check our delivery information page.